Associate or Senior Editor – Nature Research, Associate or Senior Editor, Nature Structural & Molecular Biology, London, United Kingdom.
Location: New York, Berlin or London
About the company
Nature Research is a flagship portfolio of journals, products and services including Nature and the Nature-branded journals, dedicated to serving the scientific community.
Nature Structural & Molecular Biology seeks an Associate or Senior Editor to join its editorial team.
- Nature Structural & Molecular Biology publishes high-quality papers in all areas of structural and molecular biology, providing a highly visible forum for communicating important advances to a broad readership.
- Members of the editorial team participate in all aspects of the editorial process, including manuscript selection and managing the peer review process, commissioning and editing News & Views and Reviews articles, and writing for the journal.
- Nature Structural & Molecular Biology editors also organize and attend conferences, visit laboratories, and maintain close contact with the international scientific community.
- The successful candidate for this challenging and stimulating role will have a broad interest in science, excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, and the ability to critically evaluate research submitted to the broad areas covered by the journal.
- He/she will be fluent in spoken and written English, with an eagerness to learn new fields and engage with the scientific community.
- Applicants should have a Ph.D. in a relevant area of research, and, preferably, postdoctoral research experience.
- Candidates with expertise in structural biology are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with editorial experience may be considered for a Senior Editor position.
- The position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and will be located in our Berlin, London or New York office.
- Applicants for Berlin, London, or New York offices must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in Germany, the UK, or the USA, respectively, in order to be considered for the position.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter explaining your interest in the position and your salary expectations, and a concise (up to 500 words) summary and discussion of a recent article that you have found particularly exciting (and explaining why).
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and should arrive no later than 10th May 2020.
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about our company, please visit our web site at www.nature.com
To apply click here
Associate or Senior Editor – Nature Research: For similar jobs keep visiting Bioinformatics India.