Bioinformatician Job – Mumbai, Get all the similar updates just on BioinformaticsIndia.com Follow us to explore more on Jobs & Careers.
About the company
Syngene International Ltd: Set up in 1993. Syngene is an internationally recognized contract research and production corporation that supports research and development projects from lead generation to clinical supply. Our diverse capabilities in integrated drug discovery and production include medicinal chemistry, genetics, in vivo pharmacology, custom synthesis, R&D cycle, manufacture of cGMPs, formulation and analysis, and clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost-effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Syngene is certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 in state-of-the-art research facilities. GLP certified by the Indian authorities and AAALAC accredited is our animal facilities.
Over the past 25 years, we have successfully delivered these services to throughout 330 customers in the USA, Europe, Asia-Pacific and in other countries like Japan and Australia including start-up companies, big pharmaceutical/biotech, chemistry, nutrition, and animal health firms.
A bioinformatician working with senior bioinformatician/biologist in the team to analyze client data Working with a senior team member, expected to come up with data analysis strategies and perform data analysis Evaluate upcoming technologies and data analysis strategies for client projects.
- They should have research and working experience in bioinformatics (specifically in the next-generation sequencing technology, microarray, and other omics data)Should be able to analyze and interpret the data in a biological context.
- Should have proficiency in Python, Java, PERL or R.
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment and with Unix shell scripting
- Familiarity with the standard tools for NGS and metagenome analysis (e.g BWA, samtools, vcftools, bedtools, Picard tools, GATK, Bowtie, Tophat, Cufflinks, QIIME, MG-RAST, Mothur, Mocat, etc) is desirable detail-oriented.
Organizational Behavior Skills
Capacity to rapidly learn new skills as and when necessary organizational skills Good communication and writing Enthusiastic and team player with a good attitude.
To apply click here. Bioinformatician Job – Mumbai