Bioinformatics – Quality Assurance (QA) – Pune, Jobs in Bioinformatics India, Jobs in Biotechnology, etc.
Desired Skills, Attributes, and Experience
• Master’s degree in Bioinformatics required
• At least 12 months of experience as Bioinformatician required
• Graduate courses are taken in Genomic Data Analysis, Intro to Biostatistics, and Database Design required
• Demonstrated ability in using Next Generation Sequencing tools including BWA, GATK, SAMtools, and Tophat required.
• Demonstrated ability in scientific scripting languages: Perl, R, and Python required.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the bioinformatics analytical pipelines’ development lifecycle
• High energy and inquisitive and strong attention to detail
• Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing including executing test cases investigate issues identified and logging defects
Skills: Bioinformatics, NGS, Next-generation sequence, bwa SAMtools GATK, Python Perl
Collaborate With Engineers And Bioinformaticians To Develop And Document Test Plans To Exercise All Aspects Of Multiple Systems And Analytical Pipelines In Development Create Documentation To Record Testing Phases And Provide Test Execution Reports. Bioinformatics, Ngs, Next Generation Sequence, Bwa, Python, Perl, Samtools, Gatk.
Acceleration Staffing and Vendor Management India Private Limited
It enables health systems, academic medical centers, and commercial labs to deliver patient-specific diagnosis and treatments based on an individual’s DNA. In use since 2011, and regularly enhanced with new patient, clinical and research data, proprietary Clinical Genomics Workspace (CGW) provides clinical labs more streamlined and accurate analysis, interpretation, and reporting needed to accelerate their personalized medicine programs. They also recently launched the NGS Gateway Program, a CAP-accredited, CLIA-certified lab that complements partners’ in-house NGS testing services.
Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social events.
Apply: To Apply to Click here.
For more career option visit us daily. – Bioinformatics – Quality Assurance (QA) – Pune