Today, the 60+ and those over 45 who have comorbidities will be vaccinated on the Co-WIN2.0 (www.cowin.gov.in). Open registrations will begin at 9 a.m. Here’s Covid vaccine booking open on Co-WIN2.0: How to register?
Another way to register is via the Aarogya Setu app.
Registering and arranging an appointment is as easy as identifying that you meet the criteria and doing so from any place.
Anyone who will be 60 years old on January 1, 2022 (or older) is eligible to register for vaccination. Many who have additional health problems, such as diabetes, and who will be 45 to 59 years old on January 1, 2022, will apply for vaccination. Also, qualifying is individuals with some form of comorbidity, who are 45 to 59 years old on January 1, 2022.
Vaccine eligibility requires 20 comorbidities defined by the government.
With regard to the government notification, here are some relevant things to remember.
- There will be only one live beneficiary appointment for each dose in the process.
- People can sign up for the appointment slots as long as they are made available up to 3 p.m. on the date on which the slots were opened. You will be able to book an appointment at any time between the hours of 9 am to 3 pm on March 1st, depending on appointment availability.
- On March 1, appointments may be booked for any future date for which vaccination slots are open, regardless of the original appointment date.
- On the 29th day of the date of appointment of the first dose, another slot will be booked for the second dose at the same vaccination center.
- Canceling your first dose appointment would also cancel your second dose appointment.
- An on-site registration facility will be given to ensure that registered beneficiaries have the option of walk-in vaccination.
- Co-WIN2.0 lets you register using your mobile number if you’re an Indian resident.
- An individual may register as many as four beneficiaries with one cell phone number. However, since all the people registered on one mobile number would have little in common but the mobile number, people are advised to use different numbers for different types of contact details.
- For each such beneficiary, the photo ID card number must be different.
- These documents are all correct: AADHAAR Card/Form, EPIC, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, NPR Smart Card, or Pension Document with Photograph.
Covid vaccine booking open on Co-WIN2.0: How to register?