Website The Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB)
- Support biomedical scientists in Mainz in the planning, analysis, interpretation, and publication of diverse NGS and other omics data sets in the context of aging research.
- Contribute to the development of bioinformatics workflows and pipelines.
- Provide bioinformatics consulting and software training to junior researchers.
- University degree or postgraduate training in computational biology/bioinformatics.
- Extensive and broad experience in the computational analysis of omics data.
- Solid programming skills and familiarity with Linux compute clusters.
- Sound knowledge of statistics, version control, and R / Bioconductor.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of software engineering and bioinformatics pipelines.
- Experience in interdisciplinary collaborations or bioinformatics services.
- The stimulating, diverse, and international research environment.
- Flexible working hours and advanced training opportunities.
- Favorable pension scheme.
To apply, please send a single PDF file containing your cover letter, CV, certificates, and contact information of at least two professional references quoting Ref. No. CFBIO15 to [email protected]. IMB is an equal opportunity employer.
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Duration: initial contract for two years with an option for permanent employment
Bioinformatician on Genomics of Ageing (m/f/d) | IMB | Germany
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvector.com.