Lead Research Administration – Bangladesh, Research Jobs in Dhaka, Bangladesh – Find out exciting job opportunities.
icddr,b (formerly the International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh) is an international public health research institution based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and has a 58- year history of innovation. Its research agenda reflects the full spectrum of global health challenges affecting people living in poverty, is articulated in its current Strategic Plan.
Answering to the Deputy Executive Director, the Lead, Research Administration will oversee Research Administration work in icddr,b to guarantee the quality, inquire about thoroughness and maintainability.
icddr,b welcomes applications for the position of Lead, Research Administration in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
icddr,b offers universally serious compensation bundle at UN identical P3 level paid in US Dollars. The arrangement will be made on a fixed-term premise at first for three (3) years which is sustainable relying upon execution.
Jobs and Responsibilities :
Methodology Development, Planning and Implementation: Assess slants in inquire about convention advancement in icddr, b; organizing icddr,b Strategic arrangement exercises (creating, observing, refreshing, announcing), Liaising and delivering KPIs for BOT and all divisions, adjusting KPIs with new Strategic Plans and checking and refreshing icddr,b Key Performance Indicators and detailing when required.
Conceptualize explore bolster administrations offering (for example Information Management, encourage utilizing Gender Framework for inquiring about; Ethical direct of research; instruments to share ideas targeting improving collective research; abstracts, productions and so on.).
- Effect Case Study: Preparation of data for candidates; Liaising with the Impact Case Study Chair of the Board of Trustee. Introduction at Central Committee and contact with Senior Directors.
- Coordination of Research Activities: Lead assistance of proposition advancement, audit, endorsement, accommodation and grant acknowledgement; get ready expository data for recommendations, arrange contract/award organization and contributor detailing.
- Consistence, Oversight and Accountability: Ensure consistency with every necessary method beginning from an endorsement by Institutional Review Board (IRB); oversight of information the board; consistence with icddr,b’s key needs; create and update explore related arrangements and techniques and guarantee consistency.
- Information Management (KM) and Capacity Development of Young Researchers: Study the information sharing prerequisites, challenges/bottlenecks at an institutional level, and Devise components for encouraging data stream across logical divisions.
- Nonstop Development of Department(s) Functions and Increase in Research Funding: Keep condensed about universal accepted procedures identified with investigating organization and benchmark important ones for ceaseless improvement of the unit’s usefulness.
- Individuals Management: Ensure the advancement of a persuading situation for the Research Administration Team.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Bosses in Management/Business Administration/Science or other important order;
- Masters in Management/Business Administration/Science or another relevant discipline;
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in managing Research Administration function out of which at least 4 years must be in an international research institute; preferably in the health sector;
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment/ multi-national organization(s);
- Proven track record of Research Administration related functions such as Proposal Development, Donor Reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English are essential
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team management
- Knowledge of different donor protocols, budgeting and expenditure monitoring
For latest Jobs & Careers keep visiting us!