Multiple Openings – Gujarat Biotechnology Research Centre, Department of Science & Technology, Government of Gujarat. Research Associate (02), Senior Research Fellow (01), Junior Research Fellow (03) and Laboratory Technician (02).
Project Name: Technology Development for Streptokinase Production.
- Ph. D. in Biotechnology/ Bio-informatics/ Microbiology/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry or having 3 years of research and design and development experience after M. Tech Biotechnology/ Bio-informatics/ Microbiology/ Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/ Chemistry Biochemistry with at least 1 research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal. OR
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Bio-informatics/ Microbiology/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Biochemistry with 3 years of experience in research, design and development with at least 1 research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Candidate should have research experience in proteomics/ protein isolation, purification, characterization, downstream processing, microbial fermentation, Chromatography, cloning and overexpression etc. with good research publication as evidence
No. of Post
01 – Research Associate – RA
Project Name: Development of plant miRNA based formulation as a targeted immunomodulator for Oral & Breast Cancer
1. Post Graduate in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Human genetics/Molecular Biology/Cancer Biology with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses in the above subjects with NET qualifications. or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in the above subjects. OR
2. Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Human genetics/Molecular Biology/Cancer Biology
Candidates having research experience in Genomics, NGS data analysis, computational & systems biology with good research publication, as evidence will be preferred.
1. For Research Associate having qualification as per the desired qualification mentioned at No 1. Fellowship will be
- RA I: RS. 36,000/- +HRA
- RAII: RS. 38,000/- + HRA
- RAIII: Rs. 40,000/- + HRA OR
2. For Research Associate having qualification as per the desired qualification mentioned at No 2. Fellowship will be RA I: RS. 29,000/- RAII: RS. 30,000/- and RAIII: Rs. 31,000/- (HRA will not be entitled)
Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF): One Health Poultry Hub
Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through NET- CSIR-UGC NET including lecturership and GATE
b. The selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT. IISc, IISER, etc And Two years of research experience preferably in the area of microbiology/bioinformatics/genomics/ metagenomics/ Antimicrobial Resistance, etc.
How to apply:
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 09-03-2020 up to 12.00 midnight.
Follow us to stay updated!
Multiple Openings – Gujarat Biotechnology Research Centre