November 2020: Junior Research Fellows Jobs (India)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Jobs are strongly trending in India for November 2020. Be it IIT, IIM, NIT, or IISER, the various funded projects for 2020 are opened to all prestigious institutions in India. In the form of JRF / SRF / RA positions.
In addition, the sum of the grant of the fellowship is equal to the salary of such applicants. The JRF positions are primarily for students in engineering and technology but there are also opportunities for students in management and social science.
ICMR-NIMR: 2020 November Project Roles (RA / SRF, JRF)
The ICMR-Institute of Malaria Research will be conducting a strictly temporary project interview on the above project products, which will be staffed at ICMR-NIMR for each time. The period may be further extended as needed.
- Essential Qualification: (I) Post Graduate degree in Earth Sciences with NET qualification. Research experience in a relevant field or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. OR Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences with NET qualification. Research experience in a relevant field or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Age limit: 30 years
- Salary: Rs. 31000/pm- + HRA (as per norms)
- Date & Time: On 19.11.2020 from 0900 to 10:00 am
JRF / PA Under the IISER Bhopal DST sponsored project: 20 Nov
In research projects titled “Climat Change Effect on South Asia Extremes: A high-definition Regional Earth System Model Assessment” (JRF) / Project Associate and RA, applications are invited by Indian nationals to work as ‘Juniors Research Fellows’ in the International Department of Science and Technology, Governments (DST) jointly awarded the project. The Research Foundation of India and Russia, Russia.
- Eligibility: Master’s (M.Sc.)/M.Tech degrees in any of the disciplines of Atmospheric Science, Geophysics, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemical, Environmental, Computer, and Civil Engineering from a recognized Unive1sity/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 0 on a 10 point scale (overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject).
- Salary: Rs.31,000/- + 16% H.R
- Deadline: Nov 20
IIT Ropar JRF: 20 November
In the background of various initiatives, IIT Ropar calls for applications for JRF and Research Associate jobs in 2020. The last submission date is 20 Nov 2020. The application date.
- Period: 2 years of cumulative duration (monthly assessment basis).
- Rs. 31,000 (HRA @8% is granted if the campus is not available): Emoluments
- Requisite Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Chemistry in the first class (6.5 grades pointing from ten) or 60 percent marks in chemistry with qualified NET or GATE.
- Last submission receipt date: 20 November 2020
Junior Research Fellow at IIT Roorkee
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/ research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. P. Mondal), Dept./ Centre Chemical Engineering.”, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Development of sustainable As and F containing groundwater treatment technology for rural people
- Qualifications: MTech. in Chemical / Mechanical/ Environmental Engineering with GATE score
- Emoluments: Rs. 31000/- per month + HRA 8%
- Duration: One year (may be extended to another one year)
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2020
JRF at Punjab University
Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) post under different projects for the year 2020.
- Essential Qualification: B.Pharm and M.Pharm. (Preferably in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH). GATE/GPAT qualified.
- Fellowship: Monthly emoluments of the fellowship shall be @Rs.15,000/- p.m (Consolidated) for first year and @Rs.18,000/- p.m (Consolidated) for the second year.
- The duration of the fellowship is for 2 years.
- Last date of application: 16 Nov
JRF at NIT Meghalaya
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at NIT Meghalaya. National Institute of Technology Meghalaya is one of the National Institutes of Technology. It is in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. Classes were started in 2010 at the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat.
- Name of the Research Project: Masking of interfering sounds in a crowded environment for hearing aid applications
- Duration of the Project: 15 months.
- Salary: Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/-per month with GATE qualification (Rs. 25,000/- per month without GATE qualification).
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Communication or equivalent degree to perform requisite simulation and experimental work.
- Last date: 23 Nov 2020
IIT Gandhinagar’s JRF Post
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow on a research project funded by the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Government of India, Ministry of Defence to be completed at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar.
- Project Title: Effect of oxidation on the magnetic properties of Sm-Co based permanent magnets.
- Qualifications: ME/ M.Tech in Materials Science and Engineering/ Materials Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Ceramic Engineering.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- (For M.Tech/ ME)
- Last date: 15 Nov 2020
JRF at BITS Pilani
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the following project sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), under the supervision of Dr. Debopam Chakraborty, Department of Mathematics BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus.
- Title of the Project: Fine Selmer groups and class number divisibility of ideal class groups: A look into rank-computation of elliptic curves
- Duration of the Project: Two years
- Fellowship Amount: Rs.31000/-
- Eligibility: M. Sc. (Mathematics) or equivalent degree with 60% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. Age Maximum 28 years.
- Application deadline: 20 Nov 2020
JRF (DRDO) at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DLRL, DRDO (GoI) Project at IIT (ISM), Dhanbad.
- Title of The Project: Design & analysis of compact triple band circularly polarized dielectric resonator antenna for GPS & RNSS application
- Tenure of Project: The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a period of one year.
- Essential Qualification: The applicant should be M.E./M.Tech. Degree in RF/Microwave Engineering/Electronics Engineering with minimum of first class from a reputed institute. In case class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class. Candidate should be qualified GATE examination.
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- per month for one year.
- Last date: 13 Nov 2020
Other than these mentioned JRF jobs in India, there are many more opportunities in the month of November 2020. Keep checking noticebard.com for upcoming opportunities.
November 2020: Junior Research Fellows Jobs (India)