Pathology Solutions Specialist- Texas and Louisiana | Roche, United States of America, Texas & United States of America, Louisiana.
specialized in the sale and promotion to customers in the region of complex equipment and reagents for a specific product line. Sales plans to achieve revenues and financial objectives have been implemented. Call for prospective customers and current customers in coordination with account managers and strategic account managers. He often works with pathologists, assistants to pathogens or other scientists independently.
Experienced, qualified professionals with full knowledge of the field of expertise. Solves a variety of problems in creative manner. This job is the perfect, career-oriented job. Has a thorough understanding of company products and services and is considered by both companies and customers to be experts in a particular product line. Sales of new or strategic products may be required. Work on various scope problems where data analysis involves assessing recognizable factors.
Demonstrate good judgment in the selection of solutions methods and techniques. In-house and external networks in a field of expertise. Focus on high visibility, critical, broad, complex, strategic or tactical accounts. Normally, the general instructions on new tasks on the day-to-day work are small.
Responsible for maintaining and improving the quality system continuously and achieving quality goals through daily action.
This is a field based role – the territory includes Texas and Louisiana.
Manages and leads the development and implementation of capital equipment sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives for highly strategic accounts.
- Provides professional leadership in planning, organizing, and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes strong product/market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Continuously builds knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and shares with other Roche colleagues.
- Retains, extends, and acquires customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and predictability. Communicates with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales support and delivery of programs/products.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience required with the highest level of sales proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Proven leadership abilities
- Negotiation, contracting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Strategic planning and organizational skills/
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people’s lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
To apply click here. Pathology Solutions Specialist- Texas and Louisiana | Roche
Stay updated with latest jobs at our career section.