Ph.D. position – AMC Medical Research, Understanding the non-coding RNA regulatory network of colorectal cancer. Jobs in Europe.
Apply before: 22 February 2020 – Working hours: 36 hours per week – Discipline: AMC Medical Research (AMR)
What you will do?
This position is for an eager and devoted Ph.D. understudy with an exceptional enthusiasm for malignant growth look into, quality guidelines and non-coding RNAs. All the more explicitly, you will work in an interdisciplinary group to find and comprehend the capacity of lncRNAs in colorectal disease. To handle these difficulties, best in class genome-wide methodologies, for example, GROseq, HiC, RNAseq and ChIPseq just as CRISPR advancements will be utilized. The Ph.D. understudy will have the chance to regulate understudies.
What we anticipate from you?
- An ace degree in sub-atomic oncology, sub-atomic science or identical
- An exhibited capacity to perform elevated level biomedical research
- You can work well both in a group just as autonomously and have great relational abilities
- Liking and additionally involvement in the quality guideline, non-coding RNAs or potentially oncology
- Liking and additionally involvement in cutting edge sequencing and CRISPR innovation
- You are yearning and anxious to perform top research!
Where you are going to work?
We are offering a situation in the Laboratory for Experimental Oncology (LEXOR) inside the Center for Experimental and Molecular Medicine at the Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam. Right now, a group of more than 30 researchers considers the natural parts of malignancy.
A wide exhibit of methods and frameworks are utilized to more readily comprehend the instruments driving tumor improvement, movement and obstruction against treatment. Specifically our gathering centers around finding useful non-coding RNA administrative particles fundamental for malignant growth cell endurance and tumorigenesis.
What we offer you?
We offer you abundant open doors for improvement, extending and widening, extra preparing and a spot to develop! Working at AMR implies working in a motivating and expert condition where advancement is empowered in each regard.
- The most extreme gross month to month compensation dependent on a 36-hour workweek is € 3.103,- (scale OIO CAO UMC).
- The base pay does exclude occasion pay (8%) and a year-end reward (8.3%).
- We offer an agreement for four years
- •In expansion to superb availability by open vehicle, AMC likewise has an adequate number of parking spots for representatives.
- An annuity is accumulated at Be Frank.
For an overview of all our other terms of employment, see
If you would like to apply directly, please use the ‘apply’ button on this page.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact Nicolas Leveille (Postdoc), via 020 56 64777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you! Screening may be part of the selection procedure. This requires access to DigiD.
Keep visiting us for more updated on Careers and Jobs around the globe.