Sales Scientific Specialist – Pre & Post Sales Scientific Specialist – Altem Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Jobs India.
Altem Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore is looking for a Pre & Post Sales Scientific Specialist to support its Life Science Modelling and Simulation applications under Dassault Systemes’ BIOVIA Discovery Studio and Pipeline Pilot software tools.
Due to the high customer-facing nature of the role, it requires someone with outstanding interpersonal skills, a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to travel for the country across 50% of the time. The goal of this position is to focus on supporting pre and post-sales activities in key accounts and potential new customers working closely with our account managers and our professional services specialists.
Candidates will combine an MSc/PhD with a minimum two/three years’ experience of bioinformatics and computational chemistry/modelling tools and techniques, preferably gained within a pharma research environment or during a post-doctoral position.
- Work closely with the sales team and give technical and scientific presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Evangelize the use of Dassault Systemes’ BIOVIA products in existing and new accounts.
- Track and resolve technical and scientific issues discovered by customers and communicate the solution back to the customer during the customer evaluation period.
- Liaise with the R&D departments to ensure any technical issues are resolved and incorporated into further software releases.
- Provide training to customers on the use of Dassault Systemes’ Discovery Studio & Pipeline Pilot (Suitable training shall be provided once qualified on the rest of the attributes).
- Attend conferences and meetings to represent Altem Life Sciences solutions and raise scientific awareness of its products.
- Develop research projects and proof of concepts in collaboration with key academic institutions.
Candidate Profile – Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Ph.D. degree in Computational Biology/Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Molecular Modelling.
- Minimum of 2/3 years of experience in bioinformatics and computational chemistry/modeling tools and techniques, preferably in a pharma research environment.
- A good understanding of the drug discovery process is required.
- Familiarity with the Dassault Systemes BIOVIA Discovery Studio and Pipeline Pilot or similar competitive tools is preferred.
- High-quality customer-facing skills and experience of delivering formal technical/scientific presentations to scientific audiences.
- Proven project management skills, technical consulting experience, and experience of delivering technical/scientific training to individuals preferred.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a larger team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English.
- Must be able to travel extensively, including overnight and international travel.
Experience required: 2-3 years
No.of vacancies: 2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Travel allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
To Apply: Send resume on email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our site regularly to keep updated with the latest job and careers!