Senior Clinical Research Associate – Covance, Oncology, Cardiology, Respiratory or Rare Disease, USA locations and Montreal and Halifax, Canada
Senior Clinical Research Associate
Oncology, Cardiology, Respiratory or Rare Disease
USA locations and Montreal and Halifax, Canada
Why settle for one thing when you can have everything. Covance gives you the best two for one opportunity for career growth. Who doesn’t want twice the perks – working at Covance—one of the largest FSP CROs—and partnering with one sponsor with a dedicated therapeutic focus.
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
You will enjoy the best of both worlds—all the benefits that come along with Covance’s Energizing Purpose, Exceptional People and Extraordinary Potential combined with working exclusively with one sponsor using their systems and processes. This also comes with the benefit of bringing your strong therapeutic experience to a single protocol or sponsor portfolio. This allows your expertise to shine through as you also become engrained in the sponsor culture helping to bring more therapies out to patients.
Covance’s FSP model is flexible and scalable. Our teams are collaborative and proactive – a great place for you to continue honing your therapeutic skills and growing and excelling in new exciting research.
Covance’s reach is global – extending to 60+ countries making us one of the largest FSP CROs. So not matter where you are locating on the globe we have an FSP opportunity for you.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring and management including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
- Organize and make presentations at Investigator Meetings
- Participate in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor as assigned
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators and assist the Covance legal department with statements of agreements as assigned
- Independently perform CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems as assigned by management
- University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years of Clinical Monitoring experience
In lieu of the above education requirement, candidates with a minimum of 6 years recent clinical monitoring experience will be considered.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process
For this particular client and therapeutic area, we use a risk-based monitoring approach for most of our protocols. CRAs for this assignment are considered Site Managers so the algorithm is fewer sites per CRA. On average, CRAs will have 4-6 sites. This varies and is dependent upon enrollment, protocol difficulty, etc.
To Apply click here. Senior Clinical Research Associate – Covance
For more job opportunities keep in touch with us!