Senior Project Research Scientist – IIT Bombay, Top jobs across sectors in India & abroad. Follow Bioinformatics India
Senior Project Research Scientist
- Job Reference Number 50156172
- Application End Date 09.03.2020
- Type of Employment Proj. Staff Contract
- No. of Position(s) 1 IITB Project
Project title: REFUNDABLE ADVANCE FOR SEED PROJECT – CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN OIL GAS AND ENERGY-IITB
About the project
Centre of Excellence in Oil, Gas, and Energy at IIT Bombay is an important initiative in the oil and gas sector. It is envisaged that this inter-disciplinary center will help in the following ways:
- Lead the oil and gas industry towards an integrated vision for the oil and gas sector that includes optimized use of hydrocarbon molecules, utilization of unconventional feedstocks and crude oil derivatives / natural gas as a feed for petrochemicals, explore environment-friendly, efficient alternative processes
- Develop sustainable solutions to the complex energy and environmental issues faced by the Oil and Natural Gas PSUs through continuous and collaborative R&D efforts in technology and policy research and explore new frontiers in technology for tapping un-conventional reserves of Oil and Natural Gas
- Develop a new set of skilled manpower and upgrade the knowledge of existing industry professionals
Essential Qualifications & Experience
Ph.D. in the area of oil, gas or energy with at least four years of relevant experience with basic BTech degree in Chemical Engineering Preferred
Additional Qualification: Good academic records with not less than 75% or equivalent grade point throughout from 10th standard Other preferred qualifications required are good writing and oral communication skills, computational and modeling skills, experience in conducting pilot-scale studies and technologies developed and patents.
The salary offered will be based on the experience and skills as judged by the selection committee.
- Overall management of the RnD and educational programs including the following:
- To monitor and coordinate research projects
- To conduct specific R&D work
- To visit institutes and conduct studies in the field
- To coordinate education programs
- To manage technical manpower
Level O1: Salary range from Rs.67000 to Rs 91000 + Rs.8000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
General information: The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses. For any queries/clarification please contact: email@example.com OR Click here.
Senior Project Research Scientist – IIT Bombay – More Job opportunities at Bioinformatics India