Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – ICAR, ICAR RESEARCH COMPLEX FOR NEH REGION Manipur Centre, Lamphelpat, Imphal-795 004.
A Walk-in-Interview for selection of a suitable candidate for the following time-bound contractual post under the project will be held on 23 March 2020 (Monday) in the Office chamber of the Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Imphal. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements may appear for personal interview by producing their testimonials (in original) at 9.30 a.m on the same day. [NCS Portal Job ID: 15Y71-1821179234211J]
|Name of the Contractual Post||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Name of Project||NASF project “Population diversity of banana streak viruses (BSV) and understanding the mechanisms of resistance to BSV in diploid seedy banana of North East India”|
|No. of Post||1 (One)|
|Emoluments||Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA|
|Qualification||Essential: M.Sc. in Agri./Horti. (specialization in Plant Pathology /Plant Biotechnology/Genetics & Plant Breeding) Virology/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/Genetics/Bioinformatics/Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Pathology. Desirable: (i) Research experience in Plant Virology/molecular Plant Pathology with knowledge of Computer and bioinformatics.|
NB: For eligibility criteria for the post of Senior Research Fellow kindly see the ICAR Office Memorandum F.No. Ag. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30/07/2019 and DST Office Memorandum No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30/01/2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age limit: The maximum is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates as on date of interview (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
- The above-mentioned post is purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the mentioned project or earlier based on the performance of the candidate.
- The applicant must produce his/her original documents and thesis (M.Sc./Ph.D.) during the interview.
- Registration of candidates will be opened from 9.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. only on 23/03/2020 (Monday) and the candidate must submit an application in the prescribed format (Given in Annexure-I) addressed to the Joint Director, ICAR Manipur Centre, Imphal enclosing one set of a self-attested xerox of the certificate(s), one passport size photograph and copy of publications, and other relevant credentials/testimonials.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- Experience certificates in original, if any.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Institute shall not have any liability for the above post. The hired SRF shall not have any right or claim for regular appointment in ICAR and except the prescribed emolument, the JRF is not eligible for any other financial benefits from ICAR.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
To view, detail click here
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – ICAR
Be updated with the latest Job updates on Bioinformatics at Bioinformatics India.